- Boost your Immune system with 4Life Transfer Factor
Do you want to prevent Cancer and Heart Disease?
A strong and healthy immune system is the key to keeping your body out of harm’s way. Transfer Factors are tiny molecules that transfer immunity information from one entity to another, such as between mother and her breastfeeding infant. The immune supporting effect of the transfer factors from cow colostrums and egg yolks give your body a potent blend of transfer factors, and your system is ready to remember, recognize and respond more effectively when needed. People are telling us about the amazing benefits of 4Life Transfer Factor we never expected. And that’s the magic of having a healthy immune system.
The results of independent studies conducted at the Russian Academy of Medical Science showed the ability of 4Life Transfer Factor Advanced Formula to boost Natural Killer (NK) cell activity to 283% above normal immune response. Since 2003, 4Life Transfer Factor has appeared in the Physicians Desk Reference: For Nonprescription Drugs and Dietary Supplements (PDR).
“When I experienced transfer factors for myself and realized what we had on our hands, I quickly recognized that we had a responsibility to get this product out to the world.” -4Life Co-Founder Bianca Lisonbee
Eating for Optimal Health and Wellness
2. Eat more soy foods. Choose from the following soy foods. Soy protein, soy isolate or soy protein, soy nuts, tempeh, green soybeans, tofu, organic brown rice miso, and soy milk.
3. Increase your intake of Antioxidant-Rich foods.
Vary the colour of vegetable from day to day. Cancer fighters, like cruciferous cancer-fighting like broccoli, cauliflower, green and red cabbage, and brussel sprouts. Tomatoes, garlic and numerous kinds of mushrooms are superior fighters and grapes, blueberries and cranberries have a powerful antioxidant punch. Carrots, fennel, onions, zucchini and cucumbers are also good choices.
Legumes are essential. Put on pot of beans! Legumes are full of fibre, protein and good complex carbohydrates. The high fibre content of beans also help to prevent constipation which is a problem commonly in women. The better your body effectively cleanses, the better its ability to detoxify hormones and metabolize food. Your body will get the most out of your life by performing a complete intestinal cleanse twice a year.
4. Supplement Your Diet
. Supplements rich in antioxidants including C, E, and B-complex, beta-carotene is a must. Vitamin D boosts calcium absorption. It also reduces bone loss and reduces fractured risks. Expose yourself to 20 minutes of sunlight each day.
.Use an antioxidant support with quercitin and turmeric, black cohosh and dong quai for the menopausal and menstrual assistance. Antioxidants are highly recommended when undergoing chemo or radiation.
.Genistein , an active isoflavone –found in soy beans shown to promote healthy hormone levels in your body. Genistein is one of nature’s more powerful sensitive estrogen blockers and could discourage the growth of estrogen driving female cancers.
Genistein and daidzein should be consumed together because they reduce the risk of cancer because it stimulates lymphocyte.
. Additional detoxifying support is provided by Calcium D-Glucarate which supports your body to eliminate toxins and other potentially harmful elements. It is found naturally in foods like apples, brussel sprouts, broccoli, cabbage, and bean sprouts. Studies also reveal it promotes a slow release of a substance that inhibits glucuronidase, an enzyme that prevents the body from ridding itself of cancer-causing substances.
. Fruits and Berries are beneficial. The rich, dark colours of blueberries, Brazilian Acai berries, raspberries and cranberries come from phytochemicals that protect against numerous types of cancer . Blueberries and muscadine grapes contain compounds that cause cancer cells in the liver to self-destruct.
Researchers at the University of Florida found that the active ingredient in Acai berries destroyed cancer cells when tested in cell cultures.
Dietary Recommendations for Cancer Patients
6 Ways to Reduce Your Risk for Cancer
1. Avoid alcohol. Alcohol has been linked to a higher risk of breast cancer
2. Avoid Red Meat. Avoid red meat, avoid charred meat or burned meats. Well done meat contains more carcinogens than lightly cooked meat.
3. Decrease Your Overall Dietary Fat Intake. Avoid eating foods high in hydrogenated, saturated and trans fats, margarine, red meat, bacon and sausage.
4. Quit Coffee. Caffeine in coffee can elevate estrogen levels, which may raise your hormone-driven cancers.
5. Decrease your sugar and salt intake. Refined sugar and sugar-laden foods may increase and are a direct link with obesity and diabetes and other conditions.
6. Quit Smoking. Studies link smoking and second-hand smoke to an increased risk of breast cancer. Smoking wreaks havoc on the human body.
5 Ways to Reduce Stress in Your Body
Stress finds the weakest link in your body system and begins to break it down.
1. Deep breathing exercises, and lymph rebounding
2. Visit a Reflexologist. Reflexology is an alternative health therapy which uses the application of pressure using finger and thumb techniques to the feet, hands and ears. It is holistic and non-invasive, working at the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual levels.
The many benefits of Reflexology are:
.Boosts your Immune system power
.Reduces stress and tension
. Improves circulation
.Removes toxins from the body systems
.Reduces chronic pain
.Nurtures and enhances emotional well being
(c) 2009 Happy Foot Reflexology http://www.happyfootreflexology.co.nz
About Caroline , the Reflex Pro, & 4Life Independent Distributor, trainer, writer and publisher. If you’d like to boost your immune defenses ,. take your health to another level and have peace of mind visit: http://awesome04.my4life.com
Caroline offers ,FREE consultation, FREE articles and other resources, for entrepreneurs and small business owners. Call today and schedule your Free consultation Ph. 64-9-296-1374